Outcropping Design and Engineering
For the Rosetta Outcropping Collection, you will find many resources to the left to help you design your next Rosetta wall, including:
- Design Charts
- Design Resource Manual
- Layout Software downloads
- CAD Details
- Testing Reports
- Specifications & Assumptions
A note from Jim Manthei, Managing partner of Rosetta Hardscapes: Greetings Specifier / Designer: Thank you for your interest in Rosetta Hardscapes. This innovative new line of hardscape products combines the rugged subtlety of natural weathered outcropping stone with theinstallation efficiency and the engineered security of interlocking, dimensional concrete blocks. I would like to give you a brief introduction to our product line, as well as our philosophy used in creating this exciting line of hardscapes.Rosetta Hardscapes is the industry leader in creating engineered natural looking outdoor landscape with elements that have efficient engineered properties. We can obtain the look and feel of natural stone out cropping without the waste, inefficiency and cost of installing natural stone. As you read through this manual you will notice that we can optimize the use of Geogrid by not being restricted to any particular horizontal row of stone. This also allows the use of variable height blocks in the wall. We offer standard colors that are indigenous to the area as well as custom colors for select projects. Our design software takes the guess work out of the field installation. Our Business Philosophy is founded on the following four cornerstones:
We look forward to serving you in meeting your needs in the future. Respectfully yours, Jim Manthei Managing Partner
- Quality: We believe in long-term excellence, attention to detail, and the use of the best quality material available for a winning combination.
- Creativity: We believe in listening to the market place and leading the industry by creating innovative ways of unlocking the natural beauty around us.
- Procedure: Efficiency in manufacturing, engineering, and installation are the driving forces behind the design of all our products.
- Service: Our goal is to be number one in the industry in servicing the needs of our customers through training, equipping, and listening to our customer's needs.