Pittsburgh Rosetta Manufacturer Delivers Hardscape Solutions
Date Published: 2011-07-25
Featured in Pittsburgh Designing Home Magazine, Summer 2011 Issue
Natural stone has been the material of choice for high end homes for hundreds of years. The rich colors and textures of natural stone make is a gorgeous complement to any landscape. However, natural stone, by its very nature, is difficult to install and engineer due to its inconsistent dimensions.
That’s where Rosetta Hardscapes steps in. Rosetta is a complete line of hardscape solutions that combine the rugged attractiveness of natural stone with the dimensional consistency and engineered benefits of precast concrete. Rosetta is the solution you’ve been waiting for!
Rosetta is cast in molds taken from actual weathered stone, giving it a rich, textured surface that captures the look and feel of nature in every block. Manufactured in the Pittsburgh area, Rosetta blocks feature multiple coloring options that compliment the natural stone and soil hues of our area, allowing walls to appear as though they were born, rather than built.
With Rosetta, you have design flexibility to create a truly unique hardscape for your home. From the large scale Outcropping Collection, to the smaller Belvedere Collection—you can create retaining walls, seat walls, outdoor kitchens, patios, seat walls, fire pits, outdoor kitchens and much more. And with the Rosetta Step Collection, you can create gorgeous staircases with a consistent rise that is safe and comfortable for pedestrians.
The diverse products available from the Rosetta lines give you endless options to create a landscape that will take your breath away. The R.I. Lampus Company manufactures these Rosetta lines in the Pittsburgh area:
The Outcropping Collection
- 12 large unit sizes—dimensions vary from 24-72 in. wide, and from 6-24 in. tall
- 24 unique, natural stone textures
- Perfect for retaining walls, water features, tired walls and more
The Belvedere Collection
- 64 unique stone textures on smaller-scale blocks
- Front and back are textured, so two-sided freestanding walls are possible
- Installs in half the time or less compared to natural stone
- Perfect for garden walls, freestanding walls, water features, fire pits and more
The Step Collection
- Consistent, uniform rise
- Two shapes options—Dimensional and Irregular
- Easy installation
- Perfect for free-flowing staircases, formal stairways, landings and more
Since 1924, the R.I Lampus Company has been creating quality concrete products in the Pittsburgh area. For design inspiration, photos, project case studies and more information, visit http://www.lampus.com/ today!